- Code of Conduct
- Human Rights
In order to establish the responsible business, which are healthy and safety working place, employees being treaten with honor and dignity, business operation with environment responsibility, and business operation being conducted with ethics in compliance with prevailing regulartions and standards, thereby the Company establish the Whistleblowing System as the medium to collect report of any alleged violation against prevailing regulations, company’s regulations and or code of conduct and or practice of non responsible business, which allegedly committed by Company’s Directors or management, or employees or related parties. Therefore, any interest party may submit complain or report of such violations via Handphone and / or Email address as follows:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or
Telephone Number: 0811 9650 3099 (HRGA Director) / 0811 1252 6005 (HRGA Manager)
The complain or report delivered to above email and or telephone number shall be clarified, verified, confirmed and followed up accordingly by the Whistleblowing System Team (WBS TEAM). The company shall keep the security and confidentiality of the whistleblower or informer from the reported or related party.
This announcement is being effective as of 2nd January 2023.
Business integrity / Anti-bribery and Corruption
- Comply with prevailing laws and regulations related to fair business activities.
- Properly handle all personal or business information obtained both internally or from outside the company.
- Not using company’s information or system for any unjust or personal purpose.
- Not involved in any action which may be regarded as bribery, corruption, extortion and embezzlement based on prevailing laws and regulations.
- Commit to report any action which may be regarded as bribery, corruption, extortion and embezzlement to the authorized party based on prevailing laws and regulations.
- Commit to be active in monitoring and enforce the bribery, corruption, extortion and embezzlement prevention.
- Not involved in any activities against corporate interest which are intended to seek personal or any third party’s benefit.
- Not receiving or giving any payment, gift, or entertainment for any unjust purpose from or to another Party.
- Commit to have no direct or indirect relation with business partner and/or sub-contractor and/or supplier.
- Commit to not mark up the price and/or cost of Work which assigned by company to third party, including customer and or sub-contractor and/or supplier.
- Commit to not intimidate the customer and/or sub-contractor and/or supplier directly to get reward by goods and/or money from it.
- Commit to prevent the practice of monopoly and unfair business competition, within the group affiliated entities or against business competitor, in comply with prevailing laws and regulations.
CSR, Human Rights, and Anti-Discrimination
- Comply with prevailing laws and regulations related to human rights, woman and child protection and anti-discrimination and /or harassment programs, including sexual harassment, physical abuse and verbal abuse.
- Commit to respect human rights and prevent any act of discrimination and/or harassment including sexual harassment, physical abuse and verbal abuse, based on prevailing laws and regulations.
- Commit to report any action which may be regarded as violation of anti-discrimination and/or harassment including sexual harassment, physical abuse and verbal abuse, based on prevailing laws and regulations.
- Commit to be active in monitoring and enforce the anti-discrimination and/or harassment program including sexual harassment, physical abuse and verbal abuse.
- Commit to respect culture and/or customs and contribute to society for establish cooperative relationships with the communities and/or society.
- Commit to respect and contribute to environmental protection based on prevailing laws and regulation, and always be conscious of change for global environment in business activities.
- Commit to create the industrial relation which honour dignity and human rights, including free chosen employment, protection of female worker and young workers, proper arrangement of working time and rest time, free movement during working time, protection of salary and other benefits, including overtime salary, humane treatment, non-discrimination / non-harassment, including sexual harassment, and freedom of association, in comply with prevailing laws and regulations.
Health and Safety
- Commit to provide safe and healthy working conditions to prevent injury and eliminate hazards to reduce OHAS risks with consultation and participation from the employee.
- Commit to participate in the health and safety program made and conducted by the company, including preventive program for covid-19 disease, periodic medical check-up or occasional.
- Commit to keep the environment neat and clean, free of pollution, with reduce of trash or waste, energy saving, use of motor vehicles efficiently, and other green policy conducted by the company.
Compliance from Customers, Suppliers, Sub-contractors, Business Partners.
We encourage our customers, suppliers, sub-contractors, business partners, to follow, commit and comply with this Code of Conduct.
Last Update: 1 October 2022
SECOM’s Philosophy emphasizes contributing to society through our business activities. By providing services that help ensure people’s safety and peace of mind, we continue working to address global social imperatives and grow together with society.
- Provide enduring peace of mind now and in the future
We continue to provide innovative services and systems that address potential risks, thereby ensuring seamless, enduring peace of mind now and in the future.
- Together with business partner
We promote environmental conservation initiatives across the entire supply chain with the aim of helping realize decarbonization and a recycling-based society. We also respect human rights, recognizing the inherent dignity of all people.
- Earn the trust of society
We strive to ensure legal compliance and manage our operations in line with a stringent code of conduct, and to maintain sound relationships with all stakeholders by conducting our business activities in a manner that is transparent, just, and fair.
- Our key players are our employees
Responsibility for sustainability lies with each individual SECOM Group employee. In addition to recognizing the importance of job satisfaction and pride in one’s work, we continue to provide training and encourage awareness to ensure the achievement of our goals.
The SECOM Group (hereinafter, “the Company”) prohibits all forms of discrimination, having stipulated in the Ten Fundamental Management Policies that “whether within the organization or not, we must always give human dignity the highest respect.” The Company hereby establishes the SECOM Group Human Rights Policy (hereinafter, “the Policy”) as a guideline to further promote initiatives for respecting human rights and fulfil its responsibilities.
- Scope of application
The Policy applies to all officers and employees (including contract employees, dispatched employees, and temporary employees) of the Company. We also expect our business partners and related parties to understand and support the Policy, and continue to promote initiatives for respecting human rights across the supply chain.
- Legal compliance and international guidelines
The Company is committed to complying with laws and regulations regarding respect for human rights that apply in each country and region where we conduct business. We also respect internationally recognized human rights in accordance with the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights. In the event of a conflict between laws and international guidelines, we will seek ways of respecting international principles of human rights.
- Respect for human rights
We prohibit acts that discriminate, harass, or infringe on individual rights for any category based on race, ethnicity, nationality, place of birth, social status, gender, language, disability, religion, belief, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc. In addition, we do not permit any form of forced labour or child labour.
- Human rights due diligence
To fulfil our responsibility to respect human rights, we strive to develop and continuously implement our due diligence system in order to identify, avoid, and mitigate any adverse impacts on human rights.
- Remediation and correction
If it becomes clear that we have caused or contributed to an adverse impact on human rights, we will work to remedy and correct the matter through appropriate procedures.
- Education and awareness building
To embed the Policy in all our business activities, we reflect it in required procedures and provide appropriate education and training to ensure that all officers and employees understand and implement it effectively.
- Information disclosure and communication
We report on our initiatives for respecting human rights on the Company’s website and elsewhere. We strive to meet society’s expectations through extensive disclosure of information and communication with our stakeholders.
The SECOM Group (hereinafter, “the Company”) recognizes that protection of the global environment is essential for realizing a society in which people can live safely and comfortably. In line with the Company’s philosophy of contributing to society through our business activities, we conduct environment-friendly business activities using our environmental management system. The Company hereby establishes the SECOM Group Environmental Policy (hereinafter, “the Policy”) as a guideline to further promote initiatives toward decarbonization and a recycling-based society and fulfil its responsibilities.
- Important environmental issues and provision of products and services
We promote environmental protection activities such as the prevention of global warming, efficient use of resources, and protection of biodiversity across the supply chain.
In the development and manufacturing processes for our products and services, we aim to contribute to reducing the environmental load on our customers and society by implementing environment-friendly design, eliminating hazardous substances, and conserving the resources/ energy used by devices, in cooperation with our business partners and their related parties.
- Compliance with laws and regulations
The Company is committed to complying with laws and regulations related to environmental protection as well as environmental agreements. We also maintain self-imposed regulations to protect the environment.
- Prevention of global warming
We strive to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to respond to climate change and actively use renewable energy as a means to that end. When using energy in our business activities, we strive to balance ecology and economy by enhancing energy conservation and actively implementing highly efficient facilities, equipment, and systems with low environmental impact.
- Efficient use of resources
To contribute to solving resource depletion issues, we promote sustainable use and procurement, waste reduction and recycling, in the use of any resources, and aim to transition toward a circular economy.
- Protection of biodiversity
Recognizing the severity of ecosystem loss, we strive to minimize the impact on biodiversity to protect the great blessings brought about by ecosystem features such as forest resources and water resources. Furthermore, we will address marine plastic issues and promote activities that contribute to preventing marine environmental pollution.
- Education and awareness building
We broadly announce the Policy within the Company, cultivate each employee’s understanding about the importance of environmental issues, and hold education/awareness-raising activities to strongly motivate employees toward environmental protection activities and social contributions.
- Information disclosure and communication
We report on our environmental protection initiatives on the Company’s website and elsewhere. We strive to meet society’s expectations through extensive disclosure of information and communication with our stakeholders.